Yoast SEO Premium forces you to choose a focus keyword when you’re writing your articles, and then makes sure you use that focus keyword everywhere. This plugin is written from the ground up by Joost de Valk and his team at Yoast to improve your site’s SEO on all needed aspects.
Yoast SEO Premium also has several extra features too, including the option to have multiple focus keywords, internal linking suggestions, cornerstone content checks and a redirect manager, so it is well worth your investment!
Yoast SEO Premium makes it really easy to seduce search engines. In the free version, you can only set 1 focus keyword. That means you’ll have to choose between keywords. It also rolls out the red carpet for the search bots, making it super easy to crawl your site and find everything.
Internal linking is extremely important because it helps search engines to understand your site structure. But adding links by hand is slow, tedious and downright annoying. With the internal linking feature in Yoast SEO Premium, that’s a thing of the past.
With Yoast SEO Premium you can set a primary category for your post, and determine the taxonomy for every single page on your WordPress website. Yoast SEO Premium solves this by letting you indicate one URL as the original one – what techies like to call a canonical link. That way, Yoast SEO Premium makes sure that your content is always found under the URL you want it to be found under.
Yoast SEO Premium v11.8 – Best WordPress SEO Plugin Free Download. This is the latest version which was last updated on September 12, 2019 on Nulled Codecanyon.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v11.8 – Best WordPress SEO Plugin
Live demo: Live Demo
Free download Yoast SEO Premium by yoast.com on codecanyon premium scripts newspaper, cms nulled download.
- What is Yoast SEO Premium v11.8 – Best WordPress SEO Plugin and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Yoast SEO Premium v11.8 – Best WordPress SEO Plugin?
- Moves advanced SEO settings to a collapsible in the SEO tab.
- Social settings tab in the metabox now contains collapsibles instead of tabs.
- Adds style for padding to the metabox menu to avoid it being overwritten by custom editor styles. Props to @emilyatmobtown.
- Improves sanitization of the schema output.
- Fixes a bug where the WP_Query::get_posts() method would be called multiple times when the query includes several taxonomy terms, resulting in different results. Props to @Chouby.
- Fixes a bug where the checkbox in the customizer about showing the blog page in the breadcrumbs would do exactly the opposite of what it promised. Props to @garrett-eclipse.
- Fixes a bug where the snippet title and meta description fields would still be left-to-right when the site was set to a right-to-left language.