WooEvents is WordPress a plugin that helps you create events, events calendar, events map, events scheduler and manage all your online events easily. Allow visitors to register account, submit and booking events
Free Download WooEvents v3.6.1 – Calendar and Event Booking Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on April 29, 2020 on Codecanyon. Download WooEvents 3.6.1 Nulled.
🥇 Everything You Need To Know About WooEvents 3.6.1
Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best WooEvents for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don't have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
We've brainstormed several questions you would need answers for when it comes to the best WooEventss in 2020. Some of them are:
- What is WooEvents 3.6.1 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest WooEvents 3.6.1?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of WooEvents Calendar and Event Booking - 3.6.1?
- Is it safe to download WooEvents | 3.6.1 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading WooEvents for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
☝️ WooEvents 3.6.1 Changelog
- Add option to allow send email reminder to all attendees
- Add Exclude ids option into all shortcodes
- Add featured event icon to calendar
- Fix tag/cat not working when set show only featured event
- Fix orderby ontoup not working in widget
- Fix google schema bug – Fix some notice