This Visual Composer Addon – Universal Video Player supports YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted videos and is a top-notch responsive HTML5 plugin compatible with all major browsers and mobile devices. This is an addon / extension for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer).
Free Download Universal Video Player v1.8.6 – for WPBakery Page Builder Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on April 22, 2020 on Codecanyon. Download Universal Video Player 1.8.6 Nulled.
🥇 Everything You Need To Know About Universal Video Player 1.8.6
Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best Universal Video Player for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don't have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
We've brainstormed several questions you would need answers for when it comes to the best Universal Video Players in 2020. Some of them are:
- What is Universal Video Player 1.8.6 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Universal Video Player 1.8.6?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of Universal Video Player for WPBakery Page Builder - 1.8.6?
- Is it safe to download Universal Video Player | 1.8.6 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading Universal Video Player for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
☝️ Universal Video Player 1.8.6 Changelog
- youtube info reader update
- added new parameter called ‘advanceToNextVideo’ which will allow you to set if the next movie plays after the current movie has finished