The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) standardizes data protection law across all 28 EU countries and imposes strict new rules on controlling and processing personally identifiable information (PII). From 25 May 2018 every website collecting data from EU citizens must need the GDPR requirements.
Ultimate GDPR v1.7.4 – Compliance Toolkit for WordPress Free Download. This is the latest version which was last updated on March 18, 2020 on Nulled Codecanyon.
Download Ultimate GDPR v1.7.4 – Compliance Toolkit for WordPress
Live demo: Live Demo
Free download Ultimate GDPR by createit-pl on codecanyon premium scripts newspaper, cms nulled download.
- What is Ultimate GDPR v1.7.4 – Compliance Toolkit for WordPress and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Ultimate GDPR v1.7.4 – Compliance Toolkit for WordPress?
- feature: Added ‘Delete consent log’ option.
- feature: X-button will now decline cookies.
- bugfix: updated ACF PRO to version 5.8.7
- bugfix: fixed height issue when ‘Panel bottom’ position is used.
- bugfix: fixed error when only background color was selected and no image background added under Cookie notice box.
- bugfix: fixed conflict between plugin and theme enqueue style name (both were using ‘font-awesome’)
- bugfix: fixed naming issues
- 1.7.3 (09.10.2019)
- feature: Added date of the last scan made by the Cookie Detector.
- feature: Added option to close the popup instead of accepting consent.
- feature: Converting Expiry Time to a human-readable date.
- feature: Added filter for Email sent at the bottom of Contact Form 7
- bugfix: Fixing minor issues (Undefined index notice message).
- bugfix: Added the possibility to use HTML tags in plugin’s email templates.
- bugfix: Languages translation updated
- bugfix: Added Latin-extended version of the fonts
- bugfix: Privacy Settings were not saving in Firefox and Safari
- bugfix: Update of the advanced-custom-fields used in the plugin.
- bugfix: Fixed Mailster deprecated hooks issue.
- bugfix: Fixed Trigger cookie icon in the code.
- bugfix: Preventing js errors while updating from a really old version.