uCloud enables freelancers, small businesses (such as media agencies) and webmasters to easily share their files online. It’s been built to be extremely robust, secure and very fast!
uCloud v2.0.1 – File Hosting Script – Securely Manage, Preview & Share Your Files Free Download. This is the latest version which was last updated on September 12, 2020 on Nulled Codecanyon.
Download uCloud v2.0.1 – File Hosting Script – Securely Manage, Preview & Share Your Files
Live demo: Live Demo
Free download uCloud by mfscriptsltd on codecanyon premium scripts newspaper, cms nulled download.
- What is uCloud v2.0.1 – File Hosting Script – Securely Manage, Preview & Share Your Files and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest uCloud v2.0.1 – File Hosting Script – Securely Manage, Preview & Share Your Files?
- Added file manager actions buttons to mobile view.
- Added option on public sharing page to download all share as zip or just the current folder.
- Significant performance improvements on download as zip feature.
- Increased max supported filesize on the document viewer to 50MB (from 10MB).
- Better fallback handling if file is greater than 50MB on document viewer.
- Moved script version number into /app/core/Framework.class.php.
- Minor fix to folder paging when no files.
- Minor fix to edit file, folder dropdown not always listing all folders.
- Minor improvement to JS translation function.
- Minor fix to empty trash function.
- Captcha code output fix, due to the way Twig handles HTML they were not always rendered as expected.
- Minor fix to add user account type admin function.
- Removal of various PHP notices.
- Minor fix to auto scan of any newly added themes. Previously this was not automatically showing in admin.
- Improvements to file import script (import.php within the file import plugin).
- 404 page spelling fix.
- Other minor fixes and performance improvements.
- Release notes: To upgrade from 2.x, backup, then upload the files from /app, /plugins & /themes to your
- install. Then apply the database patch in /install/resources/upgrade_sql_statements/v2.0.1.sql.
- Then clear your application cache (via the admin area, site configuration). See the upgrade
- guidance in the documentation for more information.