uCloud enables freelancers, small businesses (such as media agencies) and webmasters to easily share their files online. It’s been built to be extremely robust, secure and very fast!
Free Download uCloud v2.0.1 – File Hosting Script - Securely Manage, Preview & Share Your Files Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on September 12, 2020 on Codecanyon. Download uCloud 2.0.1 Nulled.
🥇 Everything You Need To Know About uCloud 2.0.1
Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best uCloud for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don't have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
We've brainstormed several questions you would need answers for when it comes to the best uClouds in 2020. Some of them are:
- What is uCloud 2.0.1 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest uCloud 2.0.1?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of uCloud File Hosting Script - Securely Manage, Preview & Share Your Files - 2.0.1?
- Is it safe to download uCloud | 2.0.1 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading uCloud for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
☝️ uCloud 2.0.1 Changelog
- Added file manager actions buttons to mobile view.
- Added option on public sharing page to download all share as zip or just the current folder.
- Significant performance improvements on download as zip feature.
- Increased max supported filesize on the document viewer to 50MB (from 10MB).
- Better fallback handling if file is greater than 50MB on document viewer.
- Moved script version number into /app/core/Framework.class.php.
- Minor fix to folder paging when no files.
- Minor fix to edit file, folder dropdown not always listing all folders.
- Minor improvement to JS translation function.
- Minor fix to empty trash function.
- Captcha code output fix, due to the way Twig handles HTML they were not always rendered as expected.
- Minor fix to add user account type admin function.
- Removal of various PHP notices.
- Minor fix to auto scan of any newly added themes. Previously this was not automatically showing in admin.
- Improvements to file import script (import.php within the file import plugin).
- 404 page spelling fix.
- Other minor fixes and performance improvements.
- Release notes: To upgrade from 2.x, backup, then upload the files from /app, /plugins & /themes to your
- install. Then apply the database patch in /install/resources/upgrade_sql_statements/v2.0.1.sql.
- Then clear your application cache (via the admin area, site configuration). See the upgrade
- guidance in the documentation for more information.