TotalDesk is the only all in one helpdesk solution for WordPress. Including a ticket- & notification system, livechat, knowledge base, report and integration module it contains all support features, that you need. Get rid of single helpdesk plugins and get TotalDesk!
Free Download TotalDesk v1.7.4 – Helpdesk, Knowledge Base & Ticket System Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on June 27, 2020 on Codecanyon. Download TotalDesk 1.7.4 Nulled.
🥇 Everything You Need To Know About TotalDesk 1.7.4
Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best TotalDesk for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don't have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
We've brainstormed several questions you would need answers for when it comes to the best TotalDesks in 2020. Some of them are:
- What is TotalDesk 1.7.4 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest TotalDesk 1.7.4?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of TotalDesk Helpdesk, Knowledge Base & Ticket System - 1.7.4?
- Is it safe to download TotalDesk | 1.7.4 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading TotalDesk for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
☝️ TotalDesk 1.7.4 Changelog
- NEW: Custom separate fields for WooCommerce, Simpel & Envato ticket form
- NEW: Show title in faq topics
- NEW: 2 new Options to disable / enable show topic children or categories
- NEW: Hide FAQs if subtopics exists
- NEW: Better flatsome support
- NEW: Multiple new Arguments for faqs shortcode:
- topic = ”,
- show_topic_title = ‘false’,
- show_back_to_parent_topic = ‘false’,
- content = ‘false’,
- excerpt = ‘true’,
- link = ‘true’,
- max_faqs = ‘-1’,
- show_children = ‘false’,
- hide_faqs_when_subcategories_exists = ‘false’,
- show_child_categories = ‘true’,
- columns = $this->get_option(‘FAQColumns’),
- order = ‘ASC’,
- orderby = ‘menu_order’,
- FIX: Search icon fix in flatsome
- FIX: Wrong CSS Class for before FAQs
- FIX: Tickets in My Account of WooCommerce could not be submitted