Support Board is a WordPress plugin that helps you automate your customers’ communication with artificial intelligence-driven bots and a chat system integrated with the most-used platforms. Save time and use the software you already know and love. Communicate with your customers directly in Slack. Connect Dialogflow and use rich messages on the fly.
Support Board v3.0.8 – Chat WordPress Plugin – Chat & Support Free Download. This is the latest version which was last updated on August 3, 2020 on Nulled Codecanyon.
Download Support Board v3.0.8 – Chat WordPress Plugin – Chat & Support
Live demo: Live Demo
Free download Support Board by Schiocco on codecanyon premium scripts newspaper, cms nulled download.
- What is Support Board v3.0.8 – Chat WordPress Plugin – Chat & Support and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Support Board v3.0.8 – Chat WordPress Plugin – Chat & Support?
- Bug: Fixed bug related to the flash notifications.
- Bug: Fixed bug that was blocking new breaklines in the textarea of the settings when the ENTER key is pressed.
- Bug: Fixed bug related to the red notifications counter of the chat bubble.
- Bug: New fix for the double ENTER press key bug when sending the first message.
- Bug: Fixed bug related to the last name of the ‘update_user()’ function.
- Bug: Fixed bug related to the ‘is_agent_typing()’ function.
- Optimization: More accurate desktop notifications for the admin area.
- Optimization: New attribute ‘payload’ for the JS API function ‘sendMessage()’.
- Optimization: The ‘Timetable message’ is now sent also if all agents are offline.
- Optimization: Chips Rich Message improvements.
- Optimization: Improved responsive design of the admin login form.
- Optimization: Improved admin UI.
- WordPress: Fixed bug related to password hash when the password is updated.
- WordPress: Fixed bug related to the WordPress users synchronization.
- WordPress: Fixed bug related to the logout.
- WordPress: New feature to forcing the chat to use always one language.
- WordPress: New feature for Multisite installations to automatically assign a department to each website and route conversations automatically.
- WordPress: New feature for choosing in which pages or post types show, or hide the chat. Warning! This feature is disruptive, and you will need to reset it if you were using it before.
- New feature: Push notifications via Pusher.
- New feature: ‘SBChat.pushNotification()’, new PHP API function ‘sb_push_notification()’.
- New feature: New JS API method ‘SBChat.desktopNotification()’.
- New feature: Option to delete all leads, including all the linked conversations and messages. Option available in Settings > Users > Delete leads.
- New feature: New JS API AJAX method ‘delete-leads’, new PHP API function ‘sb_delete_leads()’.
- New feature: Users can now close a conversation and enter in the dashboard from the main header too.
- New feature: Option to disable the dashboard. Option available in Settings > Chat > Disable dashboard.
- New feature: Option to set the default notifications icon.
- New feature: Option to set the title of the admin area.
- New feature: Display the departments’ list in the chat dashboard and force users to choose a department before starting a conversation.
- New feature: New Rich Message types: video, image, button.
- New feature: New ‘Follow-up message’ setting ‘Delay’.
- New feature: New ‘Timetable message’ setting ‘Hide timetable’.
- New feature: New setting ‘Registration link’.
- New feature: Added Vietnamese and Chinese (simplified) languages.
- Info: New API use case: ‘Display chat on click’.
- Info: Deprecated JS API admin method ‘SBConversations.populate()’. This method has been replaced by ‘SBConversations.openConversation()’.