Restrict Content Pro is a complete membership and premium content manager plugin for WordPress. Create an unlimited number of memberships levels, including free, trial and premium. Manage members and their subscriptions, track payments, offer discounts with a complete discount code system, and provide premium, members-only content to your subscribers.
Free Download Restrict Content Pro v3.4 – + Addons Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on September 13, 2020 on Codecanyon. Download Restrict Content Pro 3.4 Nulled.
🥇 Everything You Need To Know About Restrict Content Pro 3.4
Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best Restrict Content Pro for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don't have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
We've brainstormed several questions you would need answers for when it comes to the best Restrict Content Pros in 2020. Some of them are:
- What is Restrict Content Pro 3.4 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Restrict Content Pro 3.4?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of Restrict Content Pro + Addons - 3.4?
- Is it safe to download Restrict Content Pro | 3.4 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading Restrict Content Pro for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
☝️ Restrict Content Pro 3.4 Changelog
- Fix: WooCommerce Products can be incorrectly restricted if a user hasn’t verified their email address.
- New: Added new actions hooks to Membership page before and after payments table. ‘rcp_membership_details_before_payments’ and ‘rcp_membership_details_after_payments’
- Fix: Able to save invalid configuration with 0 duration and payment plan.
- New: Introduced action hook that runs after membership is updated via admin. ‘rpc_after_membership_admin_update’
- New: Created new filter on price for RCP Group Accounts User Specified Count Quantity
- Fix: Some columns were missing from Membership Levels after updating from 2.x to 3.4.
- Improvement: Update to Danish Translation.
- Fix: Polish Currency Code formatting
- Fix: Bulk actions don’t work when using non-English languages.
- Improvement: Option to apply discounts to signup fees
- Improvement: Move Membership Level to BerlinDB
- Fix: Incorrect expiration date when renewing an existing membership.
- Improvement: Update to French Translation
- Improvement: Update some BerlinDB bas classes
- New: Add ability to toggle auto renew off/on [Stripe]
- Improvement: Add ability to export all members at once.
- Fix: Unable to save backslashes in the databases
- New: Logs Table
- New: Add payments importer tool
- Improvement: Stop using ‘000-00-00 00:00:00’ as default date values
- Improvement: Add database table version numbers to system info file
- New: Add Component Registry
- Fix: CSS was removed in order to remove the breaking style from admin pages.
- Fix: use “jQuery” instead of “$”.
- Improvement: %member_id% template tag description change
- Improvement: Capitalize first letter in card brand on the update card form page.
- Improvement: [rcp_update_card] shortcode did not work with editing multiple memberships.