Restrict Content Pro is a complete membership and premium content manager plugin for WordPress. Create an unlimited number of memberships levels, including free, trial and premium. Manage members and their subscriptions, track payments, offer discounts with a complete discount code system, and provide premium, members-only content to your subscribers.
Restrict Content Pro v3.4 + Addons Free Download. This is the latest version which was last updated on September 13, 2020 on Nulled Codecanyon.
Download Restrict Content Pro v3.4 + Addons
Live demo: Live Demo
Free download Restrict Content Pro by pippinsplugins.com on codecanyon premium scripts newspaper, cms nulled download.
- What is Restrict Content Pro v3.4 + Addons and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Restrict Content Pro v3.4 + Addons?
- Fix: WooCommerce Products can be incorrectly restricted if a user hasn’t verified their email address.
- New: Added new actions hooks to Membership page before and after payments table. ‘rcp_membership_details_before_payments’ and ‘rcp_membership_details_after_payments’
- Fix: Able to save invalid configuration with 0 duration and payment plan.
- New: Introduced action hook that runs after membership is updated via admin. ‘rpc_after_membership_admin_update’
- New: Created new filter on price for RCP Group Accounts User Specified Count Quantity
- Fix: Some columns were missing from Membership Levels after updating from 2.x to 3.4.
- Improvement: Update to Danish Translation.
- Fix: Polish Currency Code formatting
- Fix: Bulk actions don’t work when using non-English languages.
- Improvement: Option to apply discounts to signup fees
- Improvement: Move Membership Level to BerlinDB
- Fix: Incorrect expiration date when renewing an existing membership.
- Improvement: Update to French Translation
- Improvement: Update some BerlinDB bas classes
- New: Add ability to toggle auto renew off/on [Stripe]
- Improvement: Add ability to export all members at once.
- Fix: Unable to save backslashes in the databases
- New: Logs Table
- New: Add payments importer tool
- Improvement: Stop using ‘000-00-00 00:00:00’ as default date values
- Improvement: Add database table version numbers to system info file
- New: Add Component Registry
- Fix: CSS was removed in order to remove the breaking style from admin pages.
- Fix: use “jQuery” instead of “$”.
- Improvement: %member_id% template tag description change
- Improvement: Capitalize first letter in card brand on the update card form page.
- Improvement: [rcp_update_card] shortcode did not work with editing multiple memberships.