Planning to start your own online business similar to Playbuzz, BuzzFeed or Nametests? Quizier is ready-to-go solution and a platform approach for that requirement. Quizier includes all the necessary features you need to kick-start a booming online business similar to Playbuzz or BuzzFeed.
Quizier v2.0.0 – Multipurpose Viral Application Free Download. This is the latest version which was last updated on November 11, 2020 on Nulled Codecanyon.
Download Quizier v2.0.0 – Multipurpose Viral Application
Live demo: Live Demo
Free download Quizier by bcstatic on codecanyon premium scripts newspaper, cms nulled download.
- What is Quizier v2.0.0 – Multipurpose Viral Application and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Quizier v2.0.0 – Multipurpose Viral Application?
- Minimum PHP version require for v2.0.0 is 7.3
- Yay! Introducing brand new theme, now available for FREE.
- An option to show only posts that are translated in current locale.
- A brand new approach to quickly get started with your new post by using pre made templates.
- Users can now view the post feeds of other users they follow.
- Free templates added for you to quickly get started.
- Improved duplicate post process to reduce data redundancy.
- Improved the post translations system with better fallback approach.
- Improved Categories & Tags translations system.
- Fixed path issue with space in file/folder name in Media Manager.
- Delete children categories when parent is deleted.
- Fixed Login and register pages now visible on mobile.
- Fixed modules numbers counter.
- Fixed user account activation error.
- Fixed remove answer button issue on Google Chrome browser.
- Fixed sub-menu overlapping issue in clean theme.
- Fixed list type post layout issue on small devices.
- Fixed page SEO meta tags issue.
- Fixed the slider cache issue.
- Clean theme, Fixed user info wrapping on embed page.
- New language strings in admin, common, i18n and settings files.
- Clean theme, added profile and user links on small devices.
- Added an option to hide email address from user’s public profile.
- Added a new duplicate post to improve block ID’s walker.
- Added an option to send user to trash.
- Added an option to restore trashed user.
- Transfer trashed user’s posts to some other user.
- Added a page to view Trashed user’s posts.
- Transfer individual trashed user post to other user.
- Added an option to convert post to template.
- Added “I Got ‘result'” text on quiz result share icons.
- Facebook share will now show the text/title of post/result.
- Updated Laravel to 8.11.2 and other packages.
- Updated create directory helper function for recursive directory.
- Updated themes packages.