Have you ever wanted not to show Pages, Posts or Categories in the menu? Or wanted to restrict access to certain content on your website? With Pages by User Role, you can add Access Control to the following things in WordPress based on which Role the user has.
Pages by User Role for WordPress v184.108.40.206742 Free Download. This is the latest version which was last updated on August 30, 2020 on Nulled Codecanyon.
Download Pages by User Role for WordPress v220.127.116.11742
Live demo: Live Demo
Free download Pages by User Role for WordPress by RightHere on codecanyon premium scripts newspaper, cms nulled download.
- What is Pages by User Role for WordPress v18.104.22.168742 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Pages by User Role for WordPress v22.214.171.124742?
New Feature: Forced Login. Make your website completely private
- New Feature: White-list Pages, Posts, and Custom Post Types (Always Visible) even though you have enabled the Forced Login feature
- New Feature: White-list URLs. This is useful if you want to white-list e.g. archives and categories when the Forced Login feature is enabled.
- New Feature: Added support for settings a specific front-page for users not logged in and a front-page for users logged in. This feature can be used with or independently of the Forced Login feature.
- Bug Fixed: Block access to a Taxonomy term archive page