Have you ever wanted not to show Pages, Posts or Categories in the menu? Or wanted to restrict access to certain content on your website? With Pages by User Role, you can add Access Control to the following things in WordPress based on which Role the user has.
Free Download Pages by User Role for WordPress v126.96.36.199742 – Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on August 30, 2020 on Codecanyon. Download Pages by User Role for WordPress 188.8.131.52742 Nulled.
🥇 Everything You Need To Know About Pages by User Role for WordPress 184.108.40.206742
Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best Pages by User Role for WordPress for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don't have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
We've brainstormed several questions you would need answers for when it comes to the best Pages by User Role for WordPresss in 2020. Some of them are:
- What is Pages by User Role for WordPress 220.127.116.11742 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Pages by User Role for WordPress 18.104.22.168742?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of Pages by User Role for WordPress - 22.214.171.124742?
- Is it safe to download Pages by User Role for WordPress | 126.96.36.199742 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading Pages by User Role for WordPress for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
☝️ Pages by User Role for WordPress 188.8.131.52742 Changelog
New Feature: Forced Login. Make your website completely private
- New Feature: White-list Pages, Posts, and Custom Post Types (Always Visible) even though you have enabled the Forced Login feature
- New Feature: White-list URLs. This is useful if you want to white-list e.g. archives and categories when the Forced Login feature is enabled.
- New Feature: Added support for settings a specific front-page for users not logged in and a front-page for users logged in. This feature can be used with or independently of the Forced Login feature.
- Bug Fixed: Block access to a Taxonomy term archive page