Ninja Popups combines a professionally designed popups to convert visitors on your site/blog into taking an action whether its subscribing into your newsletter, offering a discount/coupon for leaving customers, or locking content until they share you will increase your subscriber count and social signal of your site/blog.
Free Download Ninja Popups v4.6.4 – for WordPress Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on March 21, 2020 on Codecanyon. Download Ninja Popups 4.6.4 Nulled.
🥇 Everything You Need To Know About Ninja Popups 4.6.4
Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best Ninja Popups for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don't have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
We've brainstormed several questions you would need answers for when it comes to the best Ninja Popupss in 2020. Some of them are:
- What is Ninja Popups 4.6.4 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Ninja Popups 4.6.4?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of Ninja Popups for WordPress - 4.6.4?
- Is it safe to download Ninja Popups | 4.6.4 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading Ninja Popups for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
☝️ Ninja Popups 4.6.4 Changelog
- Added option to redirect user to new url after leaving viewport
- Fixed integration with Sendy
- Fixed WooCommerce support
- GeoIP Welcome/Exit pop-up’s now have option to display pop-up’s based on country, city, zip code (city and zip code works only with ipstack.com)
- Before user is subscribed to mailchimp, we are checking if e-mail exists in list that pop-up is connecte to. If it is
- then, error is returned
- Fixed log gathering for mailing list managers that uses list id that is longer than 32 chars
- Added option to display pop-up only in specific domains
- Minor bug fixes