MTDb is a multi-purpose movie and TV series platform. It can be used to create many different types of sites, including IMDb or Netflix clones or sites providing free movie streaming links.
MTDb v3.2.2 – Ultimate Movie & TV Database Free Download. This is the latest version which was last updated on July 29, 2020 on Nulled Codecanyon.
Download MTDb v3.2.2 – Ultimate Movie & TV Database
Live demo: Live Demo
Free download MTDb by Vebto on codecanyon premium scripts newspaper, cms nulled download.
- What is MTDb v3.2.2 – Ultimate Movie & TV Database and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest MTDb v3.2.2 – Ultimate Movie & TV Database?
- New Features:
- Only one device can now be allowed to be logged into user account at the same time.
- Reduced the time it takes to auto-update title by about 3x.
- Titles in a list can now be displayed in either portrait or landscape mode.
- Automatically scroll selected season and episode into view when editing title.
- Added edit button to title, season, episode and person page (if user has relevant permissions).
- User with “titles.edit” permission will now be able to create and edit episodes for that title as well.
- Added next and previous buttons to image popup on title page.
- Updated Laravel to latest version. MTDb now requires at least PHP 7.2.5 version to work properly.
- Updated login, register, forgot password and reset password pages design.
- If some server error occurs a more descriptive message will now be shown if user is logged in as admin.
- All email templates will now have the same design.
- Added separate address for contact page in mail settings page.
- Show notification in “settings -> general” page if specified base site url and current url don’t match.
- Improved input focus outline design.
- Landing page can now be enabled from “admin > settings > general” page.
- Google analytics integration will now use newer .json key file instead of .p12
- Free plan can now be selected in pricing page and will redirect to sign up page.
- Improved contrast for several widgets in dark mode.
- Removed “force subscription” setting. Same functionality can now be achieved by removing all permissions from “users” and “guests” roles in admin area.
- Bug Fixes:
- Captions with same name can now be created for different videos.
- Placeholders that could not be replaced in SEO tags will now be removed.
- Fixed an issue where search page was sometimes limited to 8 results incorrectly.
- “Only Streamable” toggle will now correctly only show titles that have videos of “full” category attached.
- Cache method changes in settings page will now be properly validated.
- Clearing cache will now work if “proc_open” function was disabled on the server.
- Make sure text logo does not push login button offsreen.
- Always store appearance editor custom css and js locally, regardless of storage method in settings page.
- If placeholders can’t be replaced in tags provided in “admin > appearance > seo” page, hide those tags when displaying the page.
- A number of other smaller fixes.