Mailster is an easy to use Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress. Create, send and track your Newsletter Campaigns without hassle..
Free Download Mailster v2.4.12 – Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on August 6, 2020 on Codecanyon. Download Mailster 2.4.12 Nulled.
🥇 Everything You Need To Know About Mailster 2.4.12
Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best Mailster for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don't have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
We've brainstormed several questions you would need answers for when it comes to the best Mailsters in 2020. Some of them are:
- What is Mailster 2.4.12 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Mailster 2.4.12?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of Mailster Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress - 2.4.12?
- Is it safe to download Mailster | 2.4.12 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading Mailster for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
☝️ Mailster 2.4.12 Changelog
- added: mailster_inline_css filter hook to disable auto inline css
- fixed: problem with third party shortcodes in excerpt
- fixed: several small bugfixes
- fixed: wrong counting on dashboard widget
- fixed: calculation of aggregated campaigns not accurate
- fixed: relative path in modules
- fixed: High DPI images on dynamic posts tags got wrong eight in some cases.
- improved: consistent behavior on handling shortcodes
- improved: Only the preheader text is shown in the email preview of email clients.
- improved: mailster_preview_text_fix filter to disable preview text fix.
- improved: automatically remove support accounts after one month after an update
- improved: you can now click on form fields to add them to the form
- improved: added missing aria labels