LayerSlider is a premium multi-purpose animation platform. Slideshows & image galleries with mind-blowing effects, gorgeously animated landing pages & page blocks, or even a full website can be created using LayerSlider. Every website can benefit from the capabilities of this plugin.
The drag and drop visual editor makes it really easy for everyone to get started using LayerSlider. No coding or technical skills required. The ever growing selection of importable templates are an ideal starting point for new projects and they cover every common use case from personal to corporate business. They are carefully crafted, aesthetically pleasing and can be easily customize to fit for any needs.
LayerSlider v6.9.0 – Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin Free Download. This is the latest version which was last updated on August 20, 2019 on Nulled Codecanyon.
Download LayerSlider v6.9.0 – Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin
Live demo: Live Demo
Free download LayerSlider by kreatura on codecanyon premium scripts newspaper, cms nulled download.
- What is LayerSlider v6.9.0 – Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest LayerSlider v6.9.0 – Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin?
- Ласкаво просимо! Thanks to Igor R., LayerSlider is now fully translated into Ukrainian.
- Several UI changes to handle longer words and phrases in foreign languages.
- LayerSlider now supports Slider Groups, which are basically folders for your sliders.
- Importing multiple sliders or downloading slider packs from the Template Store now automatically groups them together.
- You can freely create your own slider groups by dragging a slider and dropping it on another. Removing sliders from groups follows the same principle.
- There's a new bulk action to group selected sliders together in a single step.
- Slider Groups is only available in the Grid View at the moment. The list view displays sliders without grouping and you won't notice anything different than it used to be, even if some sliders are in a group.
- Gutenberg may not be perfect just yet, but it's the future of WordPress editing. Thus Slider Groups is available in the Gutenberg block, but not in the TinyMCE classic editor.
- DEVELOPERS: Make sure to check out the Working with sliders section in the developer documentation to be sure you're compatible with the new Slider Groups feature. There's also a new and very easy way to implement slider pickers with minimal coding via the LS_SliderLibrary JS API.
- LayerSlider has a new logo and a slightly different branding.
- The sliders Grid View has a much more modern design with all sorts of tweaks.
- You can now also select sliders in the grid view by holding Ctrl/Cmd and clicking on them. Slider selection also has a somewhat changed look and feel.
- Every modal window has been rebuilt. They're faster, more modern looking, respond to keyboard shortcuts, most of them is now responsive, and contains slight UI tweaks for your convenience.
- You can now instantly import sliders just by dropping files on the Import Sliders tile.
- A new welcome/about screen that also includes GDPR settings.
- Removed several annoying or obstructive modal windows like the share sheet of the GDPR settings for first time users.
OTHER NEW FEATURES
- Layers can now have background images. The relevant settings can be found under the Style tab in the newly added Background section.
- Added new layer style option to prevent mouse events.
- Added WooCommerce 'Customer' role for the Popup Target Audience settings.
- LayerSlider -> Options -> Advanced now includes an option to suppress debug information.
- Export files now have formatted file names, including the name of slider, so it's easer to find the one you're looking for.
- Fixed audio file selection issue in case of media layers.
- Fixed an issue that prevented loading your images in very rare circumstances.
- Fixed known issues embedding private/unlisted Vimeo videos.
- Way too much small interface tweaks and other kinds of fixes.