Hide My WP is the number one security plugin for WordPress. It hides your WordPress from attackers, spammers and theme detectors. Over 26,000 satisfied customers use Hide My WP. It also hides your wp login URL and renames admin URL. It detects and blocks XSS, SQL Injection type of security attacks on your WordPress website.
Free Download Hide My WP v6.1 – Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on January 11, 2020 on Codecanyon. Download Hide My WP 6.1 Nulled.
🥇 Everything You Need To Know About Hide My WP 6.1
Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best Hide My WP for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don't have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
We've brainstormed several questions you would need answers for when it comes to the best Hide My WPs in 2020. Some of them are:
- What is Hide My WP 6.1 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Hide My WP 6.1?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of Hide My WP Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress - 6.1?
- Is it safe to download Hide My WP | 6.1 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading Hide My WP for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
☝️ Hide My WP 6.1 Changelog
- Feature: IDS - Delete All Log for IP Address
- Feature: Support for PHP 7.2 and 7.3
- Bug: Cron job stuck
- Bug: Deprecated: Function create_function()
- Bug: hide_my_wp plugin name still visible in URL
- Bug: PHP notice undefined variable rules
- Bug: Incompatibility with Elementor v2.6
- Bug: Dashboard fixes are shown with a blank line in b/w
- Bug: PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information
- Bug: Purchase code doesn't work for first time installation via Wizard
- Bug: Wrong link to plugin settings
- Bug: REST API rename issue
- Bug: whatcms.org detecting WordPress
- Bug: Trust Network Bugs