GigToDo is a freelance service marketplace script. GigToDo is a platform that helps employers find talent for their projects. The service facilitates meetings between employers and freelancers who can aid them in brand building or their marketing efforts, providing them with access to a vast pool of highly-qualified freelancers. GigToDo is just the right platform that an employer on the hunt for a freelancer needs. You can find just about any product or service you need–all starting at $5 (or whatever the admin sets as base price). The system works by hosting freelancers by having them post their services and work samples. Buyers simply have to look up the best one that would suit their needs. Common services include logo design, contract writing, code debugging, business card designs and even hiring a virtual assistant.
GigToDo v1.4.1 – Freelance Marketplace Script Free Download. This is the latest version which was last updated on November 4, 2019 on Nulled Codecanyon.
Download GigToDo v1.4.1 – Freelance Marketplace Script
Live demo: Live Demo
Free download GigToDo by Pixinal_Studio on codecanyon premium scripts newspaper, cms nulled download.
- What is GigToDo v1.4.1 – Freelance Marketplace Script and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest GigToDo v1.4.1 – Freelance Marketplace Script?
- Proposal boxes redesigned. Now the proposal boxes have a better design
- Extras system added. Sellers can add extras to their proposals
- Inbox Messages redesigned. A much better inbox system implemented
- Real-TIme notification on bottom left. Each time you receive a message, order etc you will see a notification pop-up on bottom right
- Real-Time notification sound added. You can choose to turn this on or off.