Foodomaa is a multi-restaurant food ordering and restaurant membership system. It provides an admin dashboard, restaurant management system, delivery system, and a full-fledge Progressive Web App.
Free Download Foodomaa v2.2.1 – Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management and Delivery Application Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on September 18, 2020 on Codecanyon. Download Foodomaa 2.2.1 Nulled.
🥇 Everything You Need To Know About Foodomaa 2.2.1
Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best Foodomaa for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don't have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
We've brainstormed several questions you would need answers for when it comes to the best Foodomaas in 2020. Some of them are:
- What is Foodomaa 2.2.1 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Foodomaa 2.2.1?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of Foodomaa Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management and Delivery Application - 2.2.1?
- Is it safe to download Foodomaa | 2.2.1 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading Foodomaa for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
☝️ Foodomaa 2.2.1 Changelog
- Fixed issues with Stripe Card payment Error handling
- Fixed issues with iDeal and FPX error handling
- Removed non-required data from the API call for stores.
- Fixed Delivery Radius not-editable issue.
- The fixed Bulk upload image file doesn’t exist issue and NULL image issue
- Google Login Logo change as per Google guidelines https://developers.google.com/identity/branding-guidelines#top_of_page
- Change Facebook Login style to match with Google Login button style.
- UI issues on iOS for veg/non-veg icon on the recommended section in Items page.
- Fixed Self-pickup Commission calculation issue
- Fixed Addon not deleting issue.
- Fixed UI issues with Store Category Sliders names on iOS and Samsung Devices.