ez Form Calculator is an intuitive multi-purpose form creator for WordPress. You can create simple form calculators, advanced cost estimators or extensive contact forms for both yourself and your customers. Easily add basic form elements like checkboxes, dropdown menus, radio buttons etc. with only a few clicks. Each form element can be assigned a value which will be calculated together automatically.
ez Form Calculator v18.104.22.168 Free Download. This is the latest version which was last updated on August 28, 2020 on Nulled Codecanyon.
Download ez Form Calculator v22.214.171.124
Live demo: Live Demo
Free download ez Form Calculator by keksdieb on codecanyon premium scripts newspaper, cms nulled download.
- What is ez Form Calculator v126.96.36.199 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest ez Form Calculator v188.8.131.52?
- Conditional logic for input fields (text contains, text starts with, text ends with)
- Conditional logic for date comparisons for the Datepicker/Daterange element
- Discount operator price plus factor
- Example input: 10|2 will be calculated as 10 + 2*x
- Forms can be added in other forms. Note that it is only possible to add one unique child form per form
- Checkbox/Radio options can be split into columns
- Conditional action deselect all options
- Compatibility with PHP 7.4 & WooCommerce
- Added file upload filter ezfc_upload_dir so you can change the directory and filename of uploaded files
- Added some variables for Zapier integration (form ID, submission ID, invoice ID)
- PayPal/Stripe transaction IDs show up in the submission list
- Compatibility with some popular page builders
- Step indicator layout (full width/auto width)
- Form can be submitted with test values in the backend (Advanced actions -> Create test submission)
- Added more tags to the Heading element as well as alignment options
- Added customization to the Table Order element
- Checkbox/Dropdown/Radio options can be sorted in the backend by ID, value, or text
- Added element styles (default, highlight, inline)
- Groups can display their child elements in a customizable flexbox (equal width or in columns). Use group_flexbox, group_flexbox_align_items, group_flexbox_columns
- Added 2-column summary template
- Added some new form themes (aero-v2, aero-v2-blue, aero-v2-green, aero-v2-peach, aero-v2-red)
- Element label can be customized in the email summary with the show_in_email option
- Elements that have is_numbers enabled will change the input type to “tel” so the number pad will show up on mobile devices (this is a workaround and may change in the future)
- Fixed price position reduces the form width so it does not overlap the content at any other place
- Submission is stored in WordPress’ transient cache so the plugin will not use PHP’s session anymore. This also fixed some problems when showing the price on a separate page.
- Changed the licensing server as some web hosters were unable to connect
- Refactored and optimized a lot of internal code
- Elements were sometimes formatted incorrectly
- Summary values fixed
- Set conditional target value fixed
- Added a prefix rule to the main CSS styles
- Stats page fixed
- Overwrite single option fixed in the form options
- Form popup fix
- Form preview fix
- Backend editor fixed
- Frontend tooltips were sometimes not shown or invisible