Essential Grid is a premium plugin for WordPress that allows you to display various content formats in a highly customizable grid. Possible applications range from portfolios, blogs, galleries, WooCommerce shops, price tables, services, product sliders, testimonials and anything else you can imagine.
Free Download Essential Grid WordPress Plugin v3.0.0 – Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on August 12, 2020 on Codecanyon. Download Essential Grid WordPress Plugin 3.0.0 Nulled.
🥇 Everything You Need To Know About Essential Grid WordPress Plugin 3.0.0
Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best Essential Grid WordPress Plugin for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don't have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
We've brainstormed several questions you would need answers for when it comes to the best Essential Grid WordPress Plugins in 2020. Some of them are:
- What is Essential Grid WordPress Plugin 3.0.0 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Essential Grid WordPress Plugin 3.0.0?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of Essential Grid WordPress Plugin - 3.0.0?
- Is it safe to download Essential Grid WordPress Plugin | 3.0.0 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading Essential Grid WordPress Plugin for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
☝️ Essential Grid WordPress Plugin 3.0.0 Changelog
- NEW FEATURE:
- Added Support for WordPress Version 5.5
- Added option to disable the video playback in grids on click, on cover or media
- Added new navigation skins
- Added the element to add the full textual representation of a month (January through December) in the skin editor
- Removed redundancy of processes to reduce cpu and gpu load
- Updated FancyBox based Lightbox, and remove Older JackBox and Social Box based Lightboxes.
- Moved Global Settings, Import/Export Settings, Font Settings, Meta and Search settings grouped under Global Settings now
- Redesigned the Administraion Views
- Added some Performance Boost, for better and more Effective loading, better filtering and smoother Animations
- Changed duplication name from Grid-* to “Copy of #name# *“
- Changed the behavior of sorting by favorite
- Changed editor behaviour, where the available layer backgrounds will not auto change its color synced to the cover color to avoid visual issues
- Connection to Instagram now via the official Facebook API (customer security)
- Changed the activation/deactivation process so that OVH customers can now properly activate/deactivate the plugin. (in addition, the essential-grid-ovh plugin is needed)
- New Essential Grid ShortCode/Quick Editor added to pages and posts. Gutenberg version extended with post based grids and custom quick grids
- Minimum amount of Visible items will be loaded if Filter selected and amount of visible Items less then defatult
- Simplified the script structures and shortened the required amounts of loaded files
- Issues with autoplay of videos, embedded and/or in lightbox fixed in this version
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the clear or search submit buttons would open clickable dropdown lists
- Icon selector in skin editor was not scrollable when the mouse pointer was hovering the single icons
- Click on cover will allow now also to play self hosted videos in ligthbox
- CodeMirror updated, and some double scrollbars and missaligned formatting fixed
- Touch swipe option will now show/hide further options based on this option value
- Loading new items on filter change may sometimes shows double “No Items Available” and “No More Items Available” content. This will wait now until the loading finishes its job before it shows any further details
- Fixed PHP 7.4 deprecated message for PHP implodes in the frontend
- Fixed an issue in filters when titles contain single quotes (‘)
- Fixed double output of meta value “date day”
- Fixed caching issue for WordPress galleries (same output for each gallery)
- Fixed animation issues on hover and added performance for smoother and quicker animations on single items
- Fixed issue when using empty taxonimies layers
- Fixed ajax loaded Slider Revolution links and navigation elements in lightbox mode. Required RS version 6.2.11
- Fixed an issue where Slider Revolution can not be opened twice in a row in lightbox. Required RS version 6.2.11
- Fixed an issue in the source selection of grids: Taxonomies can now be combined with “and”
- Duplicated existing Navigation Skins with the version number v2 to solve issues with stacking hover stlyes on mobile devices
- Simplified navigation styles due the new v2 edition
- Solved a problem where navigation, filtering, sorting and searching were not available if they were added by a shortcode outside of the grid
- Embedded videos can start now again with auto play (muted due the new browser restrictions)
- Fixed cache clearing issue for Vimeo streams
- Fixed the issue that YouTube playlist overview grids did not show the images
- Fixed WooCommerce sorting “total sales”
- Fixed API limitation for Facebook albums
- Fixed an issue where item animation when changing the Grid height would not trigger the new item in animation of other grids before scrolling the window
- Changing the page in masonry look did not refresh the position of single items. This bug has been fixed in the latest version
- Changed Twitter Sharing Link to the current one