Directories Pro is a WordPress plugin that lets you build any kind of directory such as a community driven local business directory like Yelp.com, Google+ Places, or Yahoo! Local, a user directory, a website directory, a property directory, etc. It’s the most feature rich and versatile directory plugin you can find for WordPress.
Free Download Directories Pro v1.3.18 – + Addons Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on July 17, 2020 on Codecanyon. Download Directories Pro 1.3.18 Nulled.
🥇 Everything You Need To Know About Directories Pro 1.3.18
Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best Directories Pro for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don't have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
We've brainstormed several questions you would need answers for when it comes to the best Directories Pros in 2020. Some of them are:
- What is Directories Pro 1.3.18 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Directories Pro 1.3.18?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of Directories Pro + Addons - 1.3.18?
- Is it safe to download Directories Pro | 1.3.18 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading Directories Pro for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
☝️ Directories Pro 1.3.18 Changelog
- Bug fixed: Some issues with listing expiration feature added since v1.3.17.
- Bug fixed: “Button” display element ignoring “Display as single dropdown” setting when only 1 button to display.
- Bug fixed: “Slug (post_slug)” field could not be imported.
- Added: German (de_CH) language files (thanks to Martin Sauter).