With “Deactivate Plugins Per Page” you can easily disable plugins on certain WordPress pages (or on all except a selected page). This is useful for speeding up your site mainly because many front-end plugins will load their jаvascript and CSS assets on every page, even if you use them on one page.
Free Download Deactivate Plugins Per Page v1.11.0 – Improve WordPress Performance Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on July 29, 2020 on Codecanyon. Download Deactivate Plugins Per Page 1.11.0 Nulled.
🥇 Everything You Need To Know About Deactivate Plugins Per Page 1.11.0
Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best Deactivate Plugins Per Page for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don't have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
We've brainstormed several questions you would need answers for when it comes to the best Deactivate Plugins Per Pages in 2020. Some of them are:
- What is Deactivate Plugins Per Page 1.11.0 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Deactivate Plugins Per Page 1.11.0?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of Deactivate Plugins Per Page Improve WordPress Performance - 1.11.0?
- Is it safe to download Deactivate Plugins Per Page | 1.11.0 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading Deactivate Plugins Per Page for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
☝️ Deactivate Plugins Per Page 1.11.0 Changelog
- ADDED: An option to show the plugin icon image next to its name in the Active Plugins and Inactive Plugins sections.
- ADDED: An option to cache the admin menus of plugins deactivated on some back-end pages.
- ADDED: In a WordPress Multisite you can import the plugin rules and settings into multiple sites at once.
- ADDED: An option to enable the plugin debug mode only on the front-end or only on the back-end.
- IMPROVED: New layout for the Settings section.
- IMPROVED: Compatibility with plugins that change the back-end dashboard address from wp-admin to something else.
- FIXED: The iPad device with a Firefox browser was not detected as a mobile device.
- UPDATED: Language files.
- TESTED: Compatibility with WordPress 5.4.2.