With “Deactivate Plugins Per Page” you can easily disable plugins on certain WordPress pages (or on all except a selected page). This is useful for speeding up your site mainly because many front-end plugins will load their jаvascript and CSS assets on every page, even if you use them on one page.
Deactivate Plugins Per Page v1.11.0 – Improve WordPress Performance Free Download. This is the latest version which was last updated on July 29, 2020 on Nulled Codecanyon.
Download Deactivate Plugins Per Page v1.11.0 – Improve WordPress Performance
Live demo: Live Demo
Free download Deactivate Plugins Per Page by nikolaydev on codecanyon premium scripts newspaper, cms nulled download.
- What is Deactivate Plugins Per Page v1.11.0 – Improve WordPress Performance and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Deactivate Plugins Per Page v1.11.0 – Improve WordPress Performance?
- ADDED: An option to show the plugin icon image next to its name in the Active Plugins and Inactive Plugins sections.
- ADDED: An option to cache the admin menus of plugins deactivated on some back-end pages.
- ADDED: In a WordPress Multisite you can import the plugin rules and settings into multiple sites at once.
- ADDED: An option to enable the plugin debug mode only on the front-end or only on the back-end.
- IMPROVED: New layout for the Settings section.
- IMPROVED: Compatibility with plugins that change the back-end dashboard address from wp-admin to something else.
- FIXED: The iPad device with a Firefox browser was not detected as a mobile device.
- UPDATED: Language files.
- TESTED: Compatibility with WordPress 5.4.2.