With “Deactivate Plugins Per Page” you can easily disable plugins on certain WordPress pages (or on all except a selected page). This is useful for speeding up your site mainly because many front-end plugins will load their jаvascript and CSS assets on every page, even if you use them on one page.
Free Download Deactivate Plugins Per Page v1.10.0 – Improve WordPress Performance Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on June 12, 2020 on Codecanyon. Download Deactivate Plugins Per Page 1.10.0 Nulled.
🥇 Everything You Need To Know About Deactivate Plugins Per Page 1.10.0
Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best Deactivate Plugins Per Page for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don't have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
We've brainstormed several questions you would need answers for when it comes to the best Deactivate Plugins Per Pages in 2020. Some of them are:
- What is Deactivate Plugins Per Page 1.10.0 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Deactivate Plugins Per Page 1.10.0?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of Deactivate Plugins Per Page Improve WordPress Performance - 1.10.0?
- Is it safe to download Deactivate Plugins Per Page | 1.10.0 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading Deactivate Plugins Per Page for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
☝️ Deactivate Plugins Per Page 1.10.0 Changelog
- ADDED: In debug mode you can now perform quick plugin actions for the current URI: deactivate on the current URI, deactivate on all except the current URI, add a plugin to an existing group.
- Deactivate Plugins Per Page – Improve WordPress Performance – 2ADDED: A button in the top right of the debug box that reloads the page.
- Deactivate Plugins Per Page – Improve WordPress Performance – 3IMPROVED: A notice about caching plugins is shown when changing the affected devices menu in the add/edit rule box.
- Deactivate Plugins Per Page – Improve WordPress Performance – 4FIXED: When importing the rules and settings, an error about invalid import data sent was shown, if one of the plugins has a name starting with an empty space.
- Deactivate Plugins Per Page – Improve WordPress Performance – 5FIXED: When WP CLI is used, a warning was generated: Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given…
- Deactivate Plugins Per Page – Improve WordPress Performance – 6UPDATED: Language files.