BeMusic is a multi-purpose music sharing and streaming platform. It can be used to create many different types of music related sites, including sites similar to soundcloud, mixcloud, spotify and more.
BeMusic v2.4.8 – Music Streaming Engine Free Download. This is the latest version which was last updated on October 9, 2020 on Nulled Codecanyon.
Download BeMusic v2.4.8 – Music Streaming Engine
Live demo: Live Demo
Free download BeMusic by Vebto on codecanyon premium scripts newspaper, cms nulled download.
- What is BeMusic v2.4.8 – Music Streaming Engine and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest BeMusic v2.4.8 – Music Streaming Engine?
- Lyrics can now be automatically extracted from uploaded music metadata.
- Added “tracks.embed” permission to control whether user can embed track or albums on their own site.
- Added “tracks.play” permission so user can be allowed to view tracks on the site, but not play them.
- Mobile controls will now have “account” item by default that will open same dropdown as on desktop. “Account” item in menu manager should be removed to avoid duplicates.
- Track list will now queue the whole list in the player the same way as track table.
- Improved edit artist, album and track pages layout on mobile.
- New tracks will now be added to start of playlist instead of the end.
- Hide download button and disable right click menu when viewing local video in full screen mode.
- Reposting can now be enabled in both “artist” and “user” modes.
- Scrollbar in dark mode in firefox will now match site color better.
- Updated data tables across the site and images used when there’s nothing to display in the table.
- Navbar can now be hidden for custom page.
- Role index page will now list users by date user was assigned to role.
- Waveform can now be shown on track page in “artist” mode if track was uploaded locally.
- Bug Fixes:
- Removing queue item when in fullscreen queue mode will now correctly update the queue.
- Fixed an issue where track list was not sortable sometimes.
- Filter within liked tracks page will now work for artist name properly.
- Track/album/artist images and music files will now be properly removed when deleting those records from admin area.
- Fixed an issue where setting channel other then “discover” as homepage would not work sometimes.
- Files will now upload to correct folder when chunked uploading is enabled.
- Fixed an issue where it would not scroll to top sometimes when navigating between pages.
- Notifications will now have absolute url instead of relative one.
- A number of other smaller fixes.