BeMusic is a multi-purpose music sharing and streaming platform. It can be used to create many different types of music related sites, including sites similar to soundcloud, mixcloud, spotify and more.
Free Download BeMusic v2.4.6 – Music Streaming Engine Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on July 19, 2020 on Codecanyon. Download BeMusic 2.4.6 Nulled.
🥇 Everything You Need To Know About BeMusic 2.4.6
Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best BeMusic for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don't have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
We've brainstormed several questions you would need answers for when it comes to the best BeMusics in 2020. Some of them are:
- What is BeMusic 2.4.6 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest BeMusic 2.4.6?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of BeMusic Music Streaming Engine - 2.4.6?
- Is it safe to download BeMusic | 2.4.6 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading BeMusic for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
☝️ BeMusic 2.4.6 Changelog
- New Features:
- Only one device can now be allowed to be logged into user account at the same time.
- Updated Laravel to latest version. BeMusic now requires at least PHP 7.2.5 version to work properly.
- Updated login, register, forgot password and reset password pages design.
- If some server error occurs a more descriptive message will now be shown if user is logged in as admin.
- Improved integration with media hubs and notifications for uploaded tracks.
- All email templates will now have the same design.
- Navigate to item page when clicking on media item image and not playback button.
- Added separate address for contact page in mail settings page.
- Show notification in “settings -> general” page if specified base site url and current url don’t match.
- Improved input focus outline design.
- Landing page can now be enabled from “admin > settings > general” page.
- Google analytics integration will now use newer .json key file instead of .p12
- Open links inside track and album embed in new window.
- Hide virtual keyboard on search page after hitting “enter” or “submit” button.
- Bug Fixes:
- Merge artists and users in local search when artist mode is set to user to avoid duplicate results.
- Youtube search results should now be more accurate for artists with special characters in the name.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to add or remove artist from library sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where adding genre with dash in the name might not work in some cases.
- Playlists in user profile will now correctly show playlist owner username.
- Track page SEO will now correctly user album image if track has no image of its own.
- Cache method changes in settings page will now be properly validated.
- Clearing cache will now work if “proc_open” function was disabled on the server.
- Popularity sort option will now work properly in track table.
- Make sure text logo does not push login button offsreen.
- Fixed an issue with user background image would not be removable sometimes.
- Always store appearance editor custom css and js locally, regardless of storage method in settings page.
- If placeholders can’t be replaced in tags provided in “admin > appearance > seo” page, hide those tags when displaying the page.
- A number of other smaller fixes.