BeMusic is a multi-purpose music sharing and streaming platform. It can be used to create many different types of music related sites, including sites similar to soundcloud, mixcloud, spotify and more.
BeMusic v2.4.6 – Music Streaming Engine Free Download. This is the latest version which was last updated on July 19, 2020 on Nulled Codecanyon.
Download BeMusic v2.4.6 – Music Streaming Engine
Live demo: Live Demo
Free download BeMusic by Vebto on codecanyon premium scripts newspaper, cms nulled download.
- What is BeMusic v2.4.6 – Music Streaming Engine and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest BeMusic v2.4.6 – Music Streaming Engine?
- New Features:
- Only one device can now be allowed to be logged into user account at the same time.
- Updated Laravel to latest version. BeMusic now requires at least PHP 7.2.5 version to work properly.
- Updated login, register, forgot password and reset password pages design.
- If some server error occurs a more descriptive message will now be shown if user is logged in as admin.
- Improved integration with media hubs and notifications for uploaded tracks.
- All email templates will now have the same design.
- Navigate to item page when clicking on media item image and not playback button.
- Added separate address for contact page in mail settings page.
- Show notification in “settings -> general” page if specified base site url and current url don’t match.
- Improved input focus outline design.
- Landing page can now be enabled from “admin > settings > general” page.
- Google analytics integration will now use newer .json key file instead of .p12
- Open links inside track and album embed in new window.
- Hide virtual keyboard on search page after hitting “enter” or “submit” button.
- Bug Fixes:
- Merge artists and users in local search when artist mode is set to user to avoid duplicate results.
- Youtube search results should now be more accurate for artists with special characters in the name.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to add or remove artist from library sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where adding genre with dash in the name might not work in some cases.
- Playlists in user profile will now correctly show playlist owner username.
- Track page SEO will now correctly user album image if track has no image of its own.
- Cache method changes in settings page will now be properly validated.
- Clearing cache will now work if “proc_open” function was disabled on the server.
- Popularity sort option will now work properly in track table.
- Make sure text logo does not push login button offsreen.
- Fixed an issue with user background image would not be removable sometimes.
- Always store appearance editor custom css and js locally, regardless of storage method in settings page.
- If placeholders can’t be replaced in tags provided in “admin > appearance > seo” page, hide those tags when displaying the page.
- A number of other smaller fixes.