BeLink is the highest quality and most advanced url shortener application currently available. It can be used to easily create your own public or private url shortener website in minutes without any coding knowledge. It features a clean and more design, high quality code and unmatched feature set. Read more about the features below and try the demo site to see why BeLink is easily the best choice.
Free Download BeLink v1.0.5 – Ultimate URL Shortener Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on August 28, 2020 on Codecanyon. Download BeLink 1.0.5 Nulled.
🥇 Everything You Need To Know About BeLink 1.0.5
Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best BeLink for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don't have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
We've brainstormed several questions you would need answers for when it comes to the best BeLinks in 2020. Some of them are:
- What is BeLink 1.0.5 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest BeLink 1.0.5?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of BeLink Ultimate URL Shortener - 1.0.5?
- Is it safe to download BeLink | 1.0.5 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading BeLink for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
☝️ BeLink 1.0.5 Changelog
- New Features:
- Link groups can now act as link rotators and redirect to a random link from that group.
- Added “hourly” and custom date filters to link click analytics.
- Only one device can now be allowed to be logged into user account at the same time.
- Failed link redirects will now show a more descriptive error message to link owner (over click quota, invalid domain etc)
- Updated link overlay edit page design and added a few more options.
- Notification will now be sent to user if they reach their click quota for the month.
- If subscriptions are enabled and user is over their click quota or their plan does not have a specific permission, a popover when hovered over some buttons will now inform them that they can upgrade to remove that restriction.
- Link group page now longer has a limit on the number of links that can be shown.
- Links can now be attached to a group when creating/editing a link.
- og:title, og:description and og:image tags for destination site will now be checked as well.
- Added separate pages for link group analytics and links list.
- Updated Laravel to latest version. BeLink now requires at least PHP 7.2.5 version to work properly.
- Updated login, register, forgot password and reset password pages design.
- If some server error occurs a more descriptive message will now be shown if user is logged in as admin.
- All email templates will now have the same design.
- Added separate address for contact page in mail settings page.
- Show notification in “settings -> general” page if specified base site url and current url don’t match.
- Improved input focus outline design.
- Google analytics integration will now use newer .json key file instead of .p12
- Free plan can now be selected in pricing page and will redirect to sign up page.
- Improved contrast for several widgets in dark mode.
- Removed “force subscription” setting. Same functionality can now be achieved by removing all permissions from “users” and “guests” roles in admin area.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where admin area charts would only show data for currently logged in user only sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where device and location targeting selects would show incorrect value sometimes.
- Cache method changes in settings page will now be properly validated.
- Clearing cache will now work if “proc_open” function was disabled on the server.
- Make sure text logo does not push login button offsreen.
- Always store appearance editor custom css and js locally, regardless of storage method in settings page.
- If placeholders can’t be replaced in tags provided in “admin > appearance > seo” page, hide those tags when displaying the page.
- A number of other smaller fixes.