BeDrive allows you to create your own fully-featured, self-hosted file sharing and hosting website in minutes without any coding or server management knowledge.
BeDrive v2.2.2 – File Sharing and Cloud Storage Free Download. This is the latest version which was last updated on October 22, 2020 on Nulled Codecanyon.
Download BeDrive v2.2.2 – File Sharing and Cloud Storage
Live demo: Live Demo
Free download BeDrive by Vebto on codecanyon premium scripts newspaper, cms nulled download.
- What is BeDrive v2.2.2 – File Sharing and Cloud Storage and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest BeDrive v2.2.2 – File Sharing and Cloud Storage?
- New Features:
- Added workspace/team functionality. Workspaces allow teams to store and collaborate on files.
- Only one device can now be allowed to be logged into user account at the same time.
- Migrated to the new backblaze s3 compatible API. Make sure that your backblaze bucket is compatible and correct credentials are entered in “uploading > settings” page in admin area. More information can be be found here.
- When using S3 (or any s3 compatible storage method) files will now be downloaded directly from s3 and not go through the local server.
- Previewing a file in a folder will now allow navigating to other files in that folder via arrows.
- Multiple emails pasted into “manage people” dialog will now be parsed automatically.
- “More actions” menu for folder will now have upload file and folder actions on mobile.
- Updated Laravel to latest version. BeDrive now requires at least PHP 7.2.5 version to work properly.
- Updated login, register, forgot password and reset password pages design.
- If some server error occurs a more descriptive message will now be shown if user is logged in as admin.
- All email templates will now have the same design.
- Added separate address for contact page in mail settings page.
- Show notification in “settings -> general” page if specified base site url and current url don’t match.
- Improved input focus outline design.
- Google analytics integration will now use newer .json key file instead of .p12
- Free plan can now be selected in pricing page and will redirect to sign up page.
- Improved contrast for several widgets in dark mode.
- Removed “force subscription” setting. Same functionality can now be achieved by removing all permissions from “users” and “guests” roles in admin area.
- Bug Fixes:
- Sort dropdown while inside a folder will now correctly reflect currently active sort.
- Corrected a few issues with file/folder sharing permissions.
- Fixed a few issues with uploading folders into shared folders on chrome.
- Encode uploaded image thumbnails as png or jpg based on original file.
- File selecting via drag will now work properly in list view.
- Multiple files can now be selected while holding down CMD key on Mac.
- Corrected search bar background color when in dark mode on mobile.
- Folders can now be restored from trash on mobile.
- Cache method changes in settings page will now be properly validated.
- Clearing cache will now work if “proc_open” function was disabled on the server.
- Make sure text logo does not push login button offsreen.
- Always store appearance editor custom css and js locally, regardless of storage method in settings page.
- If placeholders can’t be replaced in tags provided in “admin > appearance > seo” page, hide those tags when displaying the page.
- A number of other smaller fixes.