BeDrive allows you to create your own fully-featured, self-hosted file sharing and hosting website in minutes without any coding or server management knowledge.
Free Download BeDrive v2.2.1 – File Sharing and Cloud Storage Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on April 20, 2020 on Codecanyon. Download BeDrive 2.2.1 Nulled.
🥇 Everything You Need To Know About BeDrive 2.2.1
Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best BeDrive for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don't have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
We've brainstormed several questions you would need answers for when it comes to the best BeDrives in 2020. Some of them are:
- What is BeDrive 2.2.1 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest BeDrive 2.2.1?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of BeDrive File Sharing and Cloud Storage - 2.2.1?
- Is it safe to download BeDrive | 2.2.1 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading BeDrive for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
☝️ BeDrive 2.2.1 Changelog
- Added new notification system.
- Added configurable GDPR cookie notice.
- Added configurable confirmation policies to register page.
- Allow user to upload files if they have allowed space set as unlimited.
- Properly set file mime type when using backblaze storage method.
- Fixed an issue where files would not delete from trash properly when using backblaze storage method.
- Moving uploaded file to a folder will no longer incorrectly show double space used.
- Subscription will now cancel properly on latest version of Stripe API.
- Fixed an issue where large files would not download on some servers.
- Fixed an issue where some images on site would be loaded as http when site had ssl enabled.
- Prevent fails that fail extension validation from uploading.
- Corrected a few visual issues with dropdowns across the site.
- Fixed an issue with site logo in shared file page sometimes not showing.
- Chart legend items will now wrap to new line if there’s not enough space.
- A number of other smaller fixes and improvements.