Architect is a powerful and easy to use website and html builder. It can be used in several different ways: as a personal builder, SaaS application, integrated into existing projects and more.
Architect v2.2.2 – HTML and Site Builder Free Download. This is the latest version which was last updated on October 22, 2020 on Nulled Codecanyon.
Download Architect v2.2.2 – HTML and Site Builder
Live demo: Live Demo
Free download Architect by Vebto on codecanyon premium scripts newspaper, cms nulled download.
- What is Architect v2.2.2 – HTML and Site Builder and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Architect v2.2.2 – HTML and Site Builder?
- New Features:
- Contact forms in templates can now be handled by architect, with emails being sent to the user that owns the project.
- Only one device can now be allowed to be logged into user account at the same time.
- Added 6 new templates.
- Upgraded bootstrap to latest version and removed deprecated bootstrap 3.
- Upgraded all bootstrap components to latest versions.
- Always add doctype tag to final project html.
- Upgraded all built-in templates to bootstrap 4.
- Added a better loading animation for builder, unstyled project flash should no longer be visible.
- Button element will now create a link instead of button tag by default.
- Landing page, custom pages, account settings and dashboard will now share the same menu position.
- Clicking edit button on selected element will now select that element and open inspector panel if no other actions are available for the element.
- If global FTP credentials are stored in settings user projects will now be stored in separate folders.
- Link buttons that have click handlers attached will now properly execute their handlers in builder as well as preview.
- Updated Laravel to latest version. Architect now requires at least PHP 7.2.5 version to work properly.
- Updated login, register, forgot password and reset password pages design.
- If some server error occurs a more descriptive message will now be shown if user is logged in as admin.
- All email templates will now have the same design.
- Added separate address for contact page in mail settings page.
- Show notification in “settings -> general” page if specified base site url and current url don’t match.
- Improved input focus outline design.
- Google analytics integration will now use newer .json key file instead of .p12
- Free plan can now be selected in pricing page and will redirect to sign up page.
- Improved contrast for several widgets in dark mode.
- Removed “force subscription” setting. Same functionality can now be achieved by removing all permissions from “users” and “guests” roles in admin area.
- Bug Fixes:
- Correctly slugify project name for relative links inside projects.
- Fixed a number of issues with built-in templates.
- Newly created projects will be correctly set as “unpublished” now.
- Fixed an issue where code editor would add multiple new lines sometimes.
- Fixed a few issues with responsive video element.
- Fixed an issue where custom css/js from editor would not be deletable completely sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where editor would get moved when trying to select text inside.
- Landing page and custom pages will now have correct seo tags.
- Disable “view source” button in context menu if user does not have ‘editors.enable’ permission.
- Footer on landing page will now stack on mobile correctly.
- Deleting user from admin area will now properly remove his projects as well.
- It should be easier to select action buttons when hovering over smaller elements.
- Mousewheel scroll will now work properly while dragging elements.
- When using custom domain or subdomain projects set as private will now only be visible to project owner.
- Hiding element at specific breakpoint from attributes panel should work properly now.
- Cache method changes in settings page will now be properly validated.
- Clearing cache will now work if “proc_open” function was disabled on the server.
- Make sure text logo does not push login button offsreen.
- Always store appearance editor custom css and js locally, regardless of storage method in settings page.
- If placeholders can’t be replaced in tags provided in “admin > appearance > seo” page, hide those tags when displaying the page.
- A number of other smaller fixes.