Add, remove and re-order your columns. Using our drag-and-drop-interface, loved by thousands of users around the world, you gain full control over your posts and other overview screens. Add, remove and re-order any column for posts, users, taxonomies, comments and media. With over 90 columns to choose from including: featured images, custom fields and taxonomies. Create the interface you’ve always dreamed of (if you’re into WordPress that much).
Free Download Admin Columns Pro v5.3.2 – Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on October 14, 2020 on Codecanyon. Download Admin Columns Pro 5.3.2 Nulled.
🥇 Everything You Need To Know About Admin Columns Pro 5.3.2
Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best Admin Columns Pro for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don't have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
We've brainstormed several questions you would need answers for when it comes to the best Admin Columns Pros in 2020. Some of them are:
- What is Admin Columns Pro 5.3.2 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Admin Columns Pro 5.3.2?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of Admin Columns Pro - 5.3.2?
- Is it safe to download Admin Columns Pro | 5.3.2 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading Admin Columns Pro for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
☝️ Admin Columns Pro 5.3.2 Changelog
- New Media Column: Title Only
- New filter to toggle between the new Inline Editing styling `acp/editing/inline/deprecated_style` (default:false)
- Title only column added to Media list table
- The pagination when sorting on the Media list table was ignored
- The Filter button was not visible on the Taxonomy list tables when the standard filter dropdowns were used
- The Bulk Edit setting is no longer available for unsupported column types
- URL’s for link related columns are now displayed correctly (urldecode)
- The inline edit controls are not visible on hover instead of being always visible
- When enabling inline editing on the list table, the table row height is no longer affected
- We added a clear filter button which removes all filters
- You can now remove roles on the user list table when using inline or bulk edit
- Dashicons updates for icon picker in column settings
- New icons for action column added
- Admin Columns Core changes ( 4.2.3 )