Of course! You can do whatever you want: change colors, typography, add or delete slides, change layouts, publish it on the Internet… But remember that the templates are free to use under a Creative Commons Attribution license, you can keep the Credits slide or simply mention CodeCanyon and other resources used in a slide footer.
1. You are free to:
- Share — copy, add your own content and then redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
We cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
2. Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit and provide a link to this website. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have the rights to resell, sublicense or redistribute (even for free) the files “as is” (without modifications) on its own or as a separate attachment from any of your work. You can only resell/redistribute/attach a presentation made using CodeCanyon templates if you’ve built upon the original material with your own content.
- If you wish to promote CodeCanyon on your site, you must link back to the template page where users can find the “Use this template” link and not directly to the template file at Google Slides or Powerpoint.
- You can only use the templates for lawful purposes. Also, you can’t use a template with contents that are offensive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or demeaning, or promote discrimination.