This medical free template is suitable both for Powerpoint and Google Slides. The clean design accurately portrays the message you’re trying to share, while the blue color palette also conveys the trust and professionalism that is associated with the health profession. Remember that you can change the theme colors and adapt the blue color to the specific tone you need. Make the most of the prearranged slides to present your content and use the medical icons included to explain complex information in a visual way. Use it to present a clinical case, to talk about a disease or explain your research and findings to the medical community.
Don’t forget to check out other medical powerpoints.
This free medical presentation template features:
- Fully editable. Easy to change colors, text and photos
- 25 different slides with tips to improve your presentation. Choose the layouts that best fit your content. Add, delete or re-order slide pages based on your needs
- Clean and trustworthy design with a blue color palette and 3D shapes
- It includes 60 medical icons and human body silhouettes (man, woman, kid and toddler, back and front) that you can use to explain a case report or disease
- Feature-rich theme with examples of styles for graphs, charts and tables
- It includes a customizable icon family with 80 different icons and a world map (you can change sizes and colors). And more free icons & maps for your presentations available.
- Use as a Google Slides theme or download as PowerPoint template and edit on your computer. Also export to PDF, JPG, etc.
- 16:9 screen layout (Can change to 4:3 with a click, but some graphic assets may not work well)